Tagged by super chill buzzthebatgirl
. This seemed fun so I thought I'd try it too
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
11. Cursing is ALLOWED.
I don't know if I'm interesting enough for this but I'll go for it13 Facts
And now Buzzthebatgirls questions.
- My hair is stupid and it's only less stupid in recent years because I keep it short.
- I often have trouble automatically knowing where left and right are though it's gotten better since I started learning to drive.
- I've had internet friends for a long time but it's only in the past 12 months I've managed to meet 3 in real life.
- There used to be pictures of me on google map street view walking outside my neighborhood but they're not there anymore since they changed it.
- Five is my lucky number, not that it's really lucky for me I just like it, but saying I have a favorite number sounds weird so I say lucky.
- I'm currently running a website for scanlaions of the comic Spriou which I inherited off someone else who didn't want to look after it anymore.
- I have translated a few comic pages from french but never a full album.
- Sometimes when I'm talking I'll completely forget a random word middle of my sentence. I have to resort to describing the word until eventually I remember or someone gets what I'm on about. So why am I even trying to learn a second language?
- When I was growing up I preferred cartoons to live action because I found live action boring but part of the reason is I had trouble recognizing people on television. It got better as I got older but I still preferred cartoons.
- I never, or hardly ever marathon Tv series, I have to watch about an episode per day. One reason is I if I plan to marathon a show I'll end up putting it off because it'll take to much time or whatever, but also with 1 or two episodes per day or per few days I feel like I can take in the story more and get a better sense of the characters.
- I'm a big hoarder I cant stand to throw things out. I'm sure I'll find a use for them one dayyy
- Despite this I'm like the only person in my house that cleans up, sweeps the floors wipes the counters and stuff.
- I'm so boring like people ask me what I do with myself all the time and I'm literally like ???? must not have been very interesting.
- Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?
Before I might have said dogs but I've learned to appreciate cats more so I feel about the same for both of them. I still don't want either as pets.
- What's your favorite food?
I'm not sure I love food, I'd eat most things really. I'll just choose the obvious answer and say chocolate.
- What's your guilty pleasure? (no NSFW please, I really don't want to know that)
Ehh I don't know, fan fiction? writing it and reading when I get too much into a fandom haha (preferably non-romantic but if it hits the right notes with the characters it's good)
- Can you speak any languages other than English?
I can speak a little french I'm trying to learn for myself before I take any classes in it. I found a group that meets as my local library to speak french once a week which I attend casually.
- Do you have a favorite word and if so what is it/does it mean?
I don't know spelunking maybe because it sounds kind of funny. It means to explore underground caves
Tea, I have not acquired a taste for at all coffee and most days I don't have either. I'm not really into caffeine drinks, not for health reasons I just don't like them.
- Rainy days or sunny days?
Sunny days, even if I'm not going out it's nicer to look at out the window.
- How much sleep to you usually get?
Well when I can manage to get to sleep early almost exactly 8 hours. If I end up staying up really late I'll naturally wake up around 10 o clock. Since I keep taking ages to fall asleep I guess at the moment it's around 6 hours.
- Have you ever played a video game/watched a movie (delete as appropriate) in a language other than your native/s?
I've done both in a way. I watched a movie in french a few weeks ago subtitles were not available but I really wanted to watch it "The suicide shop" I had get by on the visuals mostly though because my ability to hear french apparently is not that strong. Also I tend to switch some games to french when I'm used to the instructions and I'm also playing through Ghost trick in french whenever I find it again.
- Have you ever traveled outside your country and if so where?
Yeah I've been to the UK (Nothern Ireland, Wales and Engliand), Turkey, and Bulgaria with my Family and on my own well that's next question...
- Have you ever traveled on your own?
Yep! on my own I've gone to France and Belgium respectively in the past 2 years
- Do you live with family, flatshare, own a house/flat or other?
I still live in a house with my parents. I clean the place, I cook for them. I treat the place how I would my future home to be like if I can ever manage to afford one, I'd love to own a place all on my own at some point in my life.
- Do you like nicknames and do you have any?
I'm not in the habit of giving people nicknames or using them unless they tell me to. I don't know, I get shy about that stuff haha. Sometimes people have nicknames for me but they don't tend to stick. One friend calls me "Jan", my sister used to call me "nettie" and my parents call me "De-I mean Janette" (while my sister nickname is "Ja-I mean Debbie")
And now my questions which you might notice are mostly stolen because I'd never be able to come with interesting ones myself
- What is the meaning behind your username? (here or any other username you use)
- Do you like nicknames, do you have any?
- Do you like pets? and what is your preferred kind?
- Is there anything weird that you used to believe as a child?
- What do think is the oldest thing you own? yourself or in your family.
- Is there anywhere in the world you'd like to visit?
- Which is better apples or pears?
- What's for breakfast? What is your favorite thing or the thing you would usually eat to start your day?
- If there is a food that you'd love to try but haven't had the chance to yet, what would it be?
- Do you have a favorite colour?
- Last movie you watched
- Any TV series you haven't seen yet but are hoping to watch?
- What kinds of video games would you play most if you do play casual, console or PC?
And lastly there's also 13 people to tag. No pressure to do this if I tag you I'm sure a lot of these accounts are inactive anyway
Treekami SAcommeSASSY SpipLOVEr Mii-riam featureEnvy KATT22 eoghankerrigan MJopaArtist SlythsPwnYou Song-bird fourlegs Theopenandclosedbook Nodelle